Séverine Bremond Forum Officiel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Séverine Bremond Forum Officiel

Le forum officiel de Séverine Bremond

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Congratulations on a great US Open appearance

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Sdhanoa

Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Empty
MessageSujet: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitimeMar 28 Oct - 13:26

I dont read French so apologies if I am posting in the wrong place!
Congratulations on a great US Open run! I took a lot of tennis photos and noticed you have great style and flair - especially with the beautiful one handed backhand - good luck next year!

http://www.pbase.com/sdhanoa/us_open_2008
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Angel

Angel

MessageSujet: Re: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitimeMar 28 Oct - 16:03

Hi Sdhanoa,
thanks a lot for sharing your pictures with us, they're amazing !!! What kind of zoom do you use ?
I you need any help to understand something on this forum you can ask. I'll be pleased to help you and sure other people on this forum will do too
christophe76382

christophe76382

MessageSujet: Re: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitimeMar 28 Oct - 16:24

merci pour ces belles photos , thank you for these beautiful pics:D Razz
http://www.velo-club.net
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitimeMer 29 Oct - 2:09

LES PHOTOS SONT MAGNIFIQUES !! THANKS
Sdhanoa

MessageSujet: Re: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitimeVen 31 Oct - 17:40

Thank you, the lens in use was a Canon 70-200 2.8 (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/lenses/70-200is.shtml ) but I think the beautiful pictures were more credit to Severine than the lens Smile
I take a lot of tennis action pictures at the US Open, when I look at them afterwards 95% are garbage because the subjects eye is closed, or is making a funny face with the effort of the shot, or the arm is in a funny angle etc etc - however when I reviewed my photos this time I found that most of my photos of Severine were good because I think she has fabulous style!
I think this style is very apparent, in fact when I was at the Bremond/Vaidisova match I heard someone comment "...the photographers are taking more photos of Bremond than Vaidisova even though Vaidisova is better known!"

Hope to see you again in New York!!
Angel

Angel

MessageSujet: Re: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Nov - 3:58

Thanks a lots for the information about the lens Wink

I totally agree with you about the fact that Severine has a fabulous style and I really love the way she plays. I think she plays with grace and intelligence which makes me like her tennis and it's even more appreciable when you like to take tennis' pictures !

I wish we've met cause I was in New York too at the match against Vaidisova... maybe one day around a court watching Severine play...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Congratulations on a great US Open appearance   Congratulations on a great US Open appearance Icon_minitime

Congratulations on a great US Open appearance
Page 1 sur 1